Always fun to be a part of these – missed out last time, so only fair to get in and do it now, on a nice wet Good Friday.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are my 8 tidbits:
- I have a small pebble ground into my left elbow from a bicycle mishap when I was a teenager.
- My dad’s birthday is Feb 14 – makes it much easier to remember Valentine’s Day and be the "caring husband".
- The first video game I created was accidentally wiped when my sister recorded the radio on the same cassette.
- I can’t stand the taste of bananas or eggplant – will retch (or worse) if I accidentally eat them.
- My first rock concert was Bon Jovi back in the late 80’s.
- I once slept in a tribal village on the border between Burma and Thailand. We were given the chieftain’s hut where I got to keep an eye on the guy’s ageing rifle the entire night.
- I was taught to surf by Mark Richards when I was a young lad.
- Even though I live an hour from the Hunter Valley, my favourite wine is the Brown Brothers Everton from down south.
Another 8 people to be tagged? Sure, how about: